You are invited to journey with us as Adeline and Evie grow.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

January=snow month for Nashville






We had MANY snow storms this month. We spent some time playing in it...College Grove style that is...in the laundry basket (as a sled of course!) and Evie enjoyed tasting it! We made more cookies this month and some snow cream. Daddy didn't travel much this month which was VERY nice. I stopped working full time as well this month. I'm definitely enjoying my days off with my sweet girlies!
We also went to the Circus this month. I was worried the girls would think it was too loud since that's what Adeline said last year, but they both LOVED it! Adeline actually cried when we had to leave. She was sch a great big sis "narrating" everything she saw. Evie said a lot of "oh" and enjoyed the elephants. Adeline wanted to know when we could go back...I guess the zoo will have do til next year!
Adeline started taking dance (ballet and tap) this month and Evie started taking a parent/child gymnastics class. It has been such a joy to watch them interact with their peers. I have really enjoyed spending some alone time with Evie in her gymnastics class too. She is such the little dare devil!
I tackled some winter projects. I painted our master bedroom and bathroom and made some more pants for the girls. The snow has been fun, but we are looking forward to some warmer weather soon.

No comments:

Adeline's Party

Adeline's Party
What a sweet face