You are invited to journey with us as Adeline and Evie grow.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adeline goes to camp...

Mid June marks UT Majorette Camp time. Every year, I teach the girls at camp in Knoxville. This year as I was making up routines in our driveway in April, Adeline "twirled" beside me as Evie laughed at us. She then asked repeatedly if she could go "twirl with the big girls". I responded repeatedly "not this year, maybe when you are bigger" and to that she said "but I AM big, I'm a big sister and go pee pee on the potty". So I couldn't argue with that now could I? Adeline and her cousin Catie went to camp together. They had a blast! Catie was quite the little twirler and Adeline followed along VERY well for a 2 year old! Adeline won the best dressed in orange twirler and really enjoyed the streamers. high kicks...



No comments:

Adeline's Party

Adeline's Party
What a sweet face