You are invited to journey with us as Adeline and Evie grow.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Starting School

Evie started school 3 weeks ago when I went back to work. She has been doing great so far, although she got hand, foot and mouth last week, which wasn't fun...along with an ear infection...yuck! She is better now and back at school. Yesterday she was propped up on her belly smiling and laughing at her daddy. We had never heard her laugh so loud and so much as she was. It was the cutest thing ever...of course I didn't get it on video, but I'm sure she will do it again. She is really a great baby, very pleasant (unless she is hungry) and sleeping pretty well too. I think she will be rolling over VERY soon!
Update on Adeline...she is going pee pee in the potty more frequent these days. I wouldn't say she is potty trained yet, but we are getting there. She has had some sort of potty anxiety, so we haven't pushed the issue, but she goes when she wants to. She is also having bath anxiety, which I think is related to the potty...but not to worry, mommy fixed it...bath time is now in mommy's bathtub WITH MOMMY! Oh, it's lots of fun! Adeline doesn't know this yet, but I've ordered a special paci book for her. It should be here any day and then the paci will be gone. It could be bad, we will see!

No comments:

Adeline's Party

Adeline's Party
What a sweet face